COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Letter March 16, 2020:
Tampabay Intergroup encourages Members to be aware of CDC guidelines.
Link to the CDC Guidelines:
PURCHASE DIGITAL PAMPHLETS HERE FOR ONLY 99 CENTS!
We will do our best to keep this List updated. Please contact our HelpLine to notify us of any Meeting Cancellations. PHONE: (727) 896-7522 EMAIL: Help@tampabayslaa.org
Tradition 1 – Our common welfare should come first; personal recovery depends upon S.L.A.A. unity.
Tradition 4 – Each group should be autonomous except in matters affecting other groups or S.L.A.A as a whole.
Tradition 5 – Each group has but one primary purpose — to carry its message to the sex and love addict who still suffers.
Sign of Recovery #4 – We learn to avoid situations that put us at risk physically, morally, psychologically or spiritually.
Signs of Recovery: https://slaafws.org/download/core-files/Signs-of-Recovery.pdf
Fellowship-Wide Service: https://slaafws.org
Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous (S.L.A.A.) is a Twelve Step, Twelve Tradition-oriented fellowship based on the model pioneered by Alcoholics Anonymous. The only qualification for S.L.A.A. membership is a desire to stop living out a pattern of sex and love addiction. S.L.A.A. is supported entirely through the contributions of its membership, and is free to all who need it.
To counter the destructive consequences of sex and love addiction we draw on five major resources:
1. Sobriety. Our willingness to stop acting out in our own personal bottom-line addictive behavior on a daily basis.
2. Sponsorship/Meetings. Our capacity to reach out for the supportive fellowship within S.L.A.A.
3. Steps. Our practice of the Twelve Step program of recovery to achieve sexual and emotional sobriety.
4. Service. Our giving back to the S.L.A.A. community what we continue to freely receive.
5. Spirituality. Our developing a relationship with a Power greater than ourselves which can guide and sustain us in recovery.
As a fellowship S.L.A.A. is not affiliated with any other organizations, movements, or causes, either religious or secular.
We are, however, united in a common focus: Dealing with our addictive sexual and emotional behavior. We find a common denominator in our obsessive/ compulsive patterns, which transcends any personal differences of sexual orientation or gender identity.
We need protect with special care the anonymity of every S.L.A.A. member. Additionally, we try to avoid drawing undue attention to S.L.A.A. as a whole from the public media.
- To purchase SLAA Brochures, pamphlets cost $1.25 and booklets cost $4.50 (effective Sept. 1).
- New Pamphlet available! Anorexia 4,5,6,7: Working the Program and Not the Problem.
- NOW AVAILABLE – 18-Month Bronze Medallion.
NOW AVAILABLE! Daily Journal – “A State of Grace”! 365 Days of S.L.A.A. Recovery Inspiration
** Order via Intergroup Helpline: (727) 896-7522
“A State of Grace” Soft Cover Is Now Available for $15 from Intergroup!!
Call Our Helpline to place your order! (727) 896-7522